Incy Black has most graciously presented me with a ONE LOVELY BLOG award.
Of course, rules are part of the acceptance process:
• Display the Award logo
• Thank, and link back to the nominator
• List 7 facts about oneself
• Nominate 7 fellow bloggers to carry forward the relay (don't forget to let them know)
Seven Bold Facts
1. I will NEVER go bungee-jumping but I want to do a tandem parachute jump. Or at least, go hot-air ballooning at sunrise. With champagne. And a hot man (my special one!)
2. I’m psyching myself up to move fully into my second career. It’s a big step, and a little nerve-wracking, but it excites me so much!
3. My favourite word is ‘facetious’ – it uses all five vowels, in order, and goes beautifully with ‘fellow’. (I also love alliteration. Used sparingly.)
4. I fell in love with Italy when I was seven and the ship on which we were travelling to England berthed in Naples. It took me until 2012 to return but I got there!
5. I have three works about to be published: two Christmas novellas in two different anthologies (A Season to Remember and one soon-to-be-titled) and the third book in The Emerald Quest: Winning the Heiress’s Heart (13 Jan 2015). I’ve published three works so far: White ginger, One Night in Sorrento, Engaging the Enemy.
6. I have a burning desire to write the biography of someone like—oh, say, Carlos Marin. Naturally, I’d have to travel with Il Divo on tour to get a real insight. ;)
7. When I die, (if I must) it will be dancing the tango when I’m 115 and I won’t look a day over—115! I’ll be very proud of every wrinkle by then. ;)
Now, mission complete, I nominate the following bloggers: Anna Campbell, Juanita Kees, Elizabeth Ellen Carter, Annie Seaton, Mel Beckman